2020-2021 Grades K-8 Tuition & Fees
2020-2021 Grades K-8 Tuition and Fees Information
For active St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church parishioners, there is a tiered tuition structure. The difference between the non-parishioner tuition rate and the active parishioner tuition rate for students of active parishioner families is paid for by the Parish. The active parishioner tuition rates are shown in the table below. For families attending Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School who are not active parishioners of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church, the non-parishioner tuition rate is $6,815 per student.
Fees are NOT included in the tuition rates but will be assessed separately per student or family.
Non-Parishioner Tuition Rate: $6,815/student
Active Parishioner Tuition Rates:
St. Elizabeth Active Parishioner Total Family Tuition Monthly-10 Payments
- Enrollment fee is $135/family
- Instructional fees are $375/student-($225 Textbook & Material fee & $150 Technology fee)
- Diocesan student insurance fee is $35/student.
- 8th grade fees are $150/student -(covers Leadership Camp, Baccalaureate Breakfast, & Graduation Activities)
- HASA dues are $40/family & Burger King fundraiser is $30/family